Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Branch Version/s:7.1.x, 7.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Last Working Version:
Git Pull Request:
"Disable" searchable option is reset to "Keyword" after reopening "properties" tab.
Data is correctly stored to database, but in case you reopen the field properties tab, radio button is reset to "Keyword".
This issue is not reproduced with "Text" searchable option
Steps to reproduce
- Create a Form and add three text fields: Field1, Field2 and Field3.
- Configure first field as "Disable", second field as "Keyword", third field as "Text"
- After setting third field, go back to first field and check "searchable" configuration:
- : searchable value remains "Disable"
- : searchable value is reset to "Keyword"
If you save the form without reopening searchable configuration, it is correctly stored to database:
- Set again first field to searchable "Disable" and save the form without reopening that field configuration
- Execute following SQL: select * from DDMStructure
- Check "definition" column
- You will see that structure definition is correctly stored:
- : "indexType":""
- : "indexType":"Keyword"
- : "indexType":"Text"