Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
1. Set up a 6.2 with the latest fix pack and deploy the notifications portlet and start it.
2. Go to Control Panel --> Users and Organizations --> add a new user (admin user).
3. Go to Control Panel --> Portal Settings --> Display Settings --> Select French as the default language.
4. Add a Blogs Portlet.
5. Login with the new admin user and subscribe to the portlet.
6. login back with the test user and add a blogs entry.
7. Login with the new user and check the notification.
Actual Result: User receives: xxxx added a new blogs entry, in French: 'xxxxx a ajouté un nouveau entrée de blog
Expected Result: The French translation should be:
xxxxx a ajouté une nouvelle entrée de blog
Reproduced in master: 1d77a82c37638a134b499f6e3000169beaf46317
In Master you will not need to deploy a notification portlet, as it is already installed.