Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
Component/s: Documents & Media
Sprint:Col | Sprint 9 | Feb18 - Mar5, Col | Sprint10 | Mar6 - Mar15, Col | Sprint11 | Mar19 - Mar28, Col | Sprint 12 | Apr1 - Apr5
Git Pull Request:
Resources: Product Team Feedback
Resources: Discussion Document
- Body with Collaborators Items
- Width: 600px
- Body Padding: 8px 0px
- Margin between Items: 0px
- Name + Surname
- Can share flag
- Expiration flag
- Remove button
Measurements & Style
Font Size: 16px
Font Weight: Semibold
- Resharing Check Box with the text “Allow share and manage permissions”
- “Set Expiration Date” checkbox + Input (date input)
- Cancel Expiration Date Button with the text “Cancel expiration”
- After a user clicks an item it changes from collapsed to expanded state.
- Only one item at a time can be expanded. If the user clicks an item while there is one expanded, the expanded item collapses and the item clicked expands.
Interaction Area: Selector and Remove button have their own interaction areas
- A user can enable an expiration date, checking the “Set Expiration Date” checkbox
- When the checkbox is checked, the input date shows the tomorrow day set by default.
- If the user unchecks the checkbox, the input date is cleared and hidden.
Set expiration unchecked
- If an expiration date was set, the expiration flag shows.
- If a user has permission to share and manage the file, the sharing flag shows.
- When the user makes changes before saving, the flags are not shown/hide.
- Share and Manage Tooltip: “Can share and manage permissions”
- Expiration Date Tooltip: “Until #expirationDate”.