Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Knowledge Base widget
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login as Admin User
2. Navigate to Control Panel(default site)-> Content -> Knowledge Base
3. Create a basic article and name it as "Home_article" in the home folder
4. Ceate two folders and name it as "Folder_1" and "Folder_2".
5. Create one Article in each of the folders and name it as "Folder1_Article1" and "Folder2_Article2".
6. Navigate to site home page, add Knowledge Base Display Portlet
Expected Behavior: In folder selection the Home folder should be available for selection. If a different folder has been selected as root for the Display portlet, then this folder should be selectable.
Actual Behavior: Home folder is not available for selection, only "Folder_1" and "Folder_2".