Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Categorization > Tags
- Create a Tag named MyKBArticle
- Go to Content & Data > Knowledge Base
- Create a Knowledge Base Article with the Tag you created on step 2.
- Go to a Page and instantiate a Asset Publisher
- Assert your KBArticle is there
- Open the KBArticle so it will be on full screen
- Open Chrome inspector and check the <meta> tags inside of the <head>
There should be a <meta> tag called "keywords" and it should have "MyKBArticle" as value.
No keyword <meta> tag is there.