Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:Forms_7.2_14, Forms_7.2_17, Forms: Design Sprint 1, Forms_7.2_15, Forms_7.2_16
The option "Choose an Option" should be "Choose Options" on the Predefined Value dropdown when activating "Allow Multiple Selections" property.
Steps to Reproduce
- Liferay > Content > Forms;
- Add a form;
- Add a Select from list field;
- Go to Properties tab and activate the "Allow Multiple Selections" property;
- Observe how the Predefined Value dropdown.
- The option is written as "Choose an Option" on the Predefined Value dropdown.
- This option is wrongly being listed on the Predefined Value dropdown;
- The option should be written as "Choose Options" on the Predefined Value dropdown.
- This option should not be listed as a dropdown option, it should be shown only inside the predefined value as a hint;