In workflow review of Web Content asset, the preview's white space is inconsistent with the rest of the workflow screens. It seems to extend way past the screen, rather than staying consistent with the design of the previous menus.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Workflow > Schemes
- Set Web Content to Single Approver and Save
- Create a new basic web content article, and submit for publication
- Go to Test > My Account > My Workflow Tasks > Assigned to My Roles
- Click on the article that is pending review/assignment
- Click on the View icon
Web Content preview's white space is inconsistent with previous screen's white space and has infinite margins.
Web Content preview's white space is consistent with previous screen's white space and has limited margins according to the previous screen's design.
7.1.X Private Commit: bc6905cacb52579fe99f4cbbe77bba30b90aa308
Master Commit: d12677e032da33fc2b82a3c4a3b5dbceed6b6a62