Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
- Create a new workflow
- Choose the Start Node
- On its properties, double click on Notifications
- In the popup form the opens, fill both Name and Description fields with "A"
- Still in the popup that opens, click on Add Section
- In the new section of the form that appears, fill both Name and Description fields with "B"
- Click on Save
- Go to Source tab
- Find <description>A</description> and delete it
- Go to Diagram tab
- Go to Source tab again
<description>B</description> can be found in the place where <description>A</description> used to be (right below <name>A</name>)
No description tag should be added (it's allowed by the schema definition)