Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
If you are using the RewriteFilter for making URLs friendlier, the I18nServlet fails
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a web content with the title: my content
- Add the Asset publisher to the home page
- Click on "my content" title, and the Asset Publisher will display the web content maximized.
- Copy the browser URL of the page, it should have a friendly format like: http://localhost:8080/web/guest/home/-/asset_publisher/rlUuyV4yHUXP/content/my-content
- Stop the server.
- Modify the file (in a real project this will be done with a plugin-ext): TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/urlrewrite.xml and add the next rule adapting the to param to the token/InstanceId obtained in the friendly URL of the step 4, in my case was rlUuyV4yHUXP but it will be different for your test:
- Start the server
- Go to the next URL:http://localhost:8080/en/ap_my-content
Expected: you go to the en version of the default home page, and view "my content" maximized in the Asset Publisher
Result : 404 error - Not found