Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Workflow > My Workflow Tasks
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Documents and Media folder and enable the Single Approver workflow for it.
- Upload a document into that folder.
- Click on workflow notification received.
- Click on the eye button (View)
- Here, you can see a View In Context link at the bottom. Click on it.
Expected result: View in Context link should only appear when there's a suitable context in which the asset can be displayed. (If the Documents and Media portlet has been added a page in the site, the View in Context link should display the document in that portlet.) When there is no suitable context, the View in Context link should not appear.
Actual result: A Not Found error is displayed in red with the message "The requested resource could be found." And the URL to the resource which could not be found is displayed: http://localhost:8080/c/document_library/find_file_entry?p_l_id=20120&noSuchEntryRedirect=null&fileEntryId=37005&p_p_id=com_liferay_portal_workflow_task_web_portlet_MyWorkflowTaskPortlet