Affects Version/s: Master
Link between site and role maintained even when role is deleted - throws an exception
Steps to Reproduce
1. Setup DXP 7.0 with fix pack de-49-7010
2. Created a new site [ABS]
3. Created new Site Role [ABSrole] (not Regular Role)
4. Loaded the site moved to Configuration > Site Settings. Clicked on the Advanced tab
5. Under Site Roles heading, clicked on the Select button and selected [ABSrole] > Saved
6. Deleted [ABSrole] via the Roles portal (Control Panel > Users > Roles)
7. Loaded the site and navigated to the Advanced tab again inside Site Settings
The Advanced Tab is blank of any information or options. Additionally, after clearing out server and DXP cache, the relogging into the portal the Advanced Tab still remains blank.
Error: 2019-02-28 02:52:19.182 ERROR [http-nio-8080-exec-2][BaseJSPFormNavigatorEntry:54] Unable to include JSP /site/default_user_associations.jsp
javax.servlet.ServletException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.NoSuchRoleException: No Role exists with the primary key 32252
The deleted role process is completed and there’s content on the page allowing us to add another role to the site.
Master (d12677e032da33fc2b82a3c4a3b5dbceed6b6a62) in Master a different behavior was exhibited (see screen shot) - On the Advanced Tab > clicking the arrow to the right of DEFAULT USER ASSOCIATIONS doesn’t do anything (simply the SAVE and Cancel buttons jump down a few pixels then return to their original position)
7.1.x (bc6905cacb52579fe99f4cbbe77bba30b90aa308) same behavior as exhibited in Master
Carried out an additional test in DXP 7.0 with fix pack de-49-7010 with 2 site roles created
Purpose: To SAVE both roles and return to the Advanced Tab to see if after deleting one role, would the other still remain?
Result: The Advanced TAB still shows as blank even though only one of the two roles was deleted (under Control Panel > Users > Roles)