Impossible to translate webcontent with custom default language site
- In global create a webcontent structure "custom_structure" with several required fields
- Create a site "T" template with a page template associate with it
- Create a site "S" based on previous site template
- in site "S", go to site configuration > site settings > general > pages > disable progatation changes and save
- in site "S" ,go to site configuration > site settings > Languages > define a custom default language as Spanish (default language is not English anymore) and save
- in site "S", go to Web Content > add a "custom_structure" webcontent and fill all required fields (in default language spanish) and save.
- Liferay respond with "*Error:*Please fill out all required fields. "
- Change the flag to en-US
- Flag is stuck, clicking on "en-US" doesn't change language