Affects Version/s: 7.1.10 DXP FP8
Component/s: Application Security > Permissions
Steps to Reproduce - Web Content Display
- Start up a clean 7.0 bundle
- Go to Product Menu > Liferay DXP (site) > Add a Private Page
- Go to the Public Page "Welcome"
- Add a Web Content Display portlet
- Add a new Basic Web Content article using the Web Content Display portlet (i.e., click the + button on the title)
- Scroll down until you get down to Permissions, notice in the Viewable by section it shows Site Members
Actual Result - Web Content Display
Even though the article was created in the Public Page, the default Permissions "Viewable by" section displays "Site Member"
Expected Result - Web Content Display
If I'm creating an article in the Public Page, the default Permissions "Viewable by" section should display "Anyone (Guest)"