Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Sites Management
With the inclusion of
LPS-78851, users can no longer access sites with only private pages from the "Recent" tab in the site selection menu. According to this comment, it seems users should be able to access sites with private pages in this manner.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two sites names "Public" and "Private".
- Create a public page for the "Public" site.
- Create a private page for the "Private" site.
- Create a new user and assign them to both sites.
- Log in with the user and visit both sites' pages.
- Click on the "Go To Other Site" compass icon from the left-hand menu.
- Go to the "Recent" tab.
Both the Public and Private sites are visible in the "Recent" tab.
Only the Public site is visible, even though both have been navigated to recently.'