Video blog alignment does not persist after publication
Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to Site> Blogs> New Entry (blue button).
2) Add a blog entry with an embedded video code on blog content.
3) In Text View, click on video frame and a alignment options should display.
4) Select Center alignment icon.
5) Publish blog.
6) Repeat steps for right alignment.
Can publish a blog video with center alignment. Can publish a blog video with right alignment.
Video blog alignment does not persist after publication.
Blog videos only align to the left-side when published.
Blog video alignment worked on blog edit mode, but did not hold alignment after blog video was published.
Video on blog did not align to the center of page; it remained on left- alignment.
Video on blog did not align to the right of page; it remained on left- alignment.
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS+Tomcat 9.0.10+MySQL5.7
Git ID: f8313a5b8a9cc1382e88b207ee45eb4cd0c4d582