Type: Feature Request
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Portal Configuration
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login as Admin User
2. Apply workflow to Knowledge Base Article by following the below steps:
a) Go to Control Panel -> Configuration -> Workflow Configuration
b) Click Edit on "Knowledge Base Article" section
c) Select "Single Approver" as workflow and click on Save it.
3. Navigate to Liferay DXP site(default site)-> Content -> Knowledge Base
4. Create a basic article with an image and name it as "Home_article" and submit for publication.
5. Go to Notification(Test user -> My Account -> Notification)
6. Click on the message and click on the view button under Preview of knowledge Base Article under dropdown.
7. Click on "view in context"
Once you have done with the above steps you will be able to see the preview of the Knowledge Base Article.
Expected behavior: There should be a back button for the "View in context"
Observed behavior: There is no back button
"View in context" option should have a back button. If this can be taken as an improvement and implemented in the current version as well, as it would suffice the customer's requirement and ensure a better and improved UI experience.