Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a 7.0.x
- Start creating a Web Content article
- Fill the title and the content for the default language
- Add two translation (e.g. French, Spanish), fill the title and content again (reproducible with 1 additional locale as well)
- Publish it
- Limit your internet speed with the browser's console(chrome -> 3g fast, 4x CPU throttle)
- Open the web content
- Before the content loads, switch trough the translations
Expected behavior: The web contents should not be corrupted
Actual behavior: All the web content's content is replaced by the default translation or empty.
- It's one of those cases when you must be real quick with switching the translations before it loads
- Issue is only reproducible with CKeditor.
7.0.x @ commit (1ab713fa7c710c5e0d2962bb754bb869ac01ece0) reproduced