- From Control Panel --> Content --> Categories add a vocabulary
- Make the vocabulary an Associated Asset Type for Web Content Article as required
- Add a category to the Vocabulary.
- Create a basic web content and add a few translations to it.
- Content examples:
EN: (title: Test EN, content: Test EN)
FR:(title: Test FR, content: Test FR)
- Try to publish the content without giving metadata/required vocabulary category (article validation will fail).
Expected result after these steps
Translation manager/selector will be visible with all given language versions.
Actual result after these steps
Translation manager/selector will disappear and default language is only visible.
Note: If you add required category after these steps and publish article, all article Content are replaced with default language content (EN).