Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Documents and Media > Google Drive
- Add valid Client ID and Client Secret credentials.
- Navigate to Documents and Media > + > Google Doc
- Login to google apps when prompted and start creating a new document;
- Note that the Share button is deactivated.
- On a different tab or browser window, navigate to google drive using the login previously used.
- Search and open the document created in the previous step.
- Click on Share and share the document to a different google user, user2.
- As user2, access the shared document on a different tab/browser window.
- Navigate back to the tab where we originally started creating the document
Expected result: If Sharing is disabled when creating via an Online editor, other users should not have access to the document while it is being edited.
Actual result: This seems like a hack to allow collaboration on a document.
Tomcat 9.0.10 + MySQL 5.7. Portal GIT ID: 3ed2c11aa1346e40d439067a490edbfdeee2310f