When you restart a module; clean and deploy, or stop and start, and you have changed the API-key of the module, the value is reset to the first one.
Steps to reproduce:
- Introuduce OLD as API key on Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Document and Media > Google Cloud Vision Image Auto Tagging and save.
- Check that in Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings > Document and Media > Google Cloud Vision Image Auto Tagging the API-key is the same.
- Change API-key in System Settings to NEW and save.
- Assure that is changed on Instance Settings.
- If developing, clean and deploy the service
- If a user, go to Gogo shell and stop and start the service
Expected: The API key is NEW in both System and Instance Settings.
Actual: The API key is NEW in System Settings and OLD in Instance Settings.