Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- In a vanilla installation configure local staging in the default site
- Create a journal article. Name it "Uno"
- Create a journal article. Name it "Dos" and select "Uno" as related asset
- Publish using the "From Last Publish Date" option
- Check the Asset Links table in the DB --> you'll se 4 rows (2 for staging and 2 for live)
- Wait a couple of minutes
- Edit "Uno"
- Publish using the "Date Range" option set in the last minute
- Check the Asset Links table in the DB
Expected: Same as step 5
Current: Staging rows are gone