When custom CKEditor definitions are applied to a repeatable page element (exp. HTML field), the definitions are ignored after the first instance of the element.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Include the following into the portal-ext.properties
2. Create a Web content structure called "Test" with a single HTML field that is repeatable
3. Create a Web content template called "Test" for the "Test" structure with default FreeMarker template
4. Deploy a custom CKEditor custom contributor
5. Create a Web content Item of structure "Test" - Notice that CKEditor options are determined by the deployed jar (for example, only showing Bold, Italic and Underline)
6. Add a repeatable element - CKEditor shows all default options
The CKEditor settings appear the same on all HTML elements however many are created.
The CKEditor applies correctly to the first HTML element, but subsequently created HTML elements will appear with a larger formatting feature set.