Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Workflow > My Workflow Tasks
Preview of a completed workflow task will display the contents of an edited submission that is pending review
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go into Product Menu > Control Panel > Configuration > Workflow > Schemes
2. Next to "Web Content Article", click Edit, and set Single Approver Workflow
3. Add an Asset Publisher to the default Welcome page
4. Configure Asset Publisher > Configuration > Display Settings > Show and Set > Check off Set as the Default Asset Publisher for this Page
5. Go to Product Menu > Liferay DXP > Content > Web Content > Basic Web Content
6. Title "New Article", then under DISPLAY PAGE > Select "Use a Specific Display Page for this Web Content" > Choose > Public Pages > Welcome, then click Done, then Submit for Publication
7. Go to Product Menu > Test > My Workflow Tasks > Assigned to My Roles
8. Assign the article to yourself, and Approve the article
9. Go to My Workflow Tasks > Completed > click the link to the completed "New Article" task, and click the preview icon - Assert that the original approved content is displayed.
10. Go to Product Menu > Liferay DXP > Content > Web Content, and edit the content in "New Article" with visibly different content, then submit for publication again
11. Go back to Product Menu > Test > My Workflow Tasks > Completed > click the link to the completed "New Article" task and click the preview icon.
The preview of the completed asset is displaying the edited pending asset.
The preview of the completed asset should display the completed asset.
Liferay DXP 7.1 + FP DXP-4
Liferay DXP 7.1 + FP DXP-8
7.1.X Private Commit: 680d902580aa74d19b86e16f4e60b00a790b53d2
Master Private: Commit: ae556a3047d963040004456b0c58d2eb6d15381d