- Navigate to System Settings > Sharing
- Disable Sharing (uncheck box)
- Navigate to Instance Settings > Miscellaneous > Sharing
- Assert Sharing is disabled
- Click on toggle to enable Sharing
- Click save
- Assert system returns a success message
The toggle is enabled for Sharing.
The toggle is still disabled.
If Sharing is disabled in System Settings, a user either:
1. Cannot interact with the toggle in instance settings or
2. Will see an error message telling them that they cannot enable Sharing
Furthermore if Sharing is disabled in System Settings > System Scope > Sharing, the checkbox in System Settings > Virtual Instance Scope > Virtual Instance Sharing should also be disabled. Otherwise this could become confusing to the end user.
This seems to be related to
LPS-91646, except instead of Site Settings it is Instance Settings in view here.
Tomcat 9.0.10 + MySQL 5.7.
Portal master 5d381205b72df3366372212579289d7311191562