Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.2.0 Alpha 1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
Last Working Version:
QA Test Score:4
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Staging. Go to Administration> Control Panel> System Configuration > search for "Overall Maximum Upload Request Size" in system settings. Go to Upload Servlet Request. Overall Maximum Upload Request Size:
2) Change the value 104857600 bits (100MB) increase value to (42949672960). (Note: 40gb= 42949672960 bits). Save.
4) Publish to remote live. Option 1- (Site>DM page) . Option 2 - (Administration- Content>DM)
5) Go to Site> DM> Add file upload. select a file with file size 3.9 GB.
6) Publish to remote live. Should display on remote site.
7) Repeat steps 1-5 on local live staging.
Should upload file and display on remote live.
Failed step 5. User could publish a file entry file size (1 GB or larger) to remote staging-on because reconfiguration allows upto 40GB file size.
However, user could not publish to remote live using a 3GB file or a 6GB file to documents and media. I tried publishing with both options 1 and 2 in step #4.
Checked remote system configuration and the overall maximum upload request size is still locked at 104857600 (instead of: 42949672960 bits), so portal would not update for Overall Maximum Upload Request Size to match remote-staging system settings. Also, produced console errors - 5962565532 exceeds the maximum permitted size of 104857600 for file vm-win7.vmdk.x64.mariadb-10.0.zip
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS+Tomcat 9.0.10+MySQL5.7
Git ID: 2d6d860b8dcae0c13cdf8579d18ea89ceda2dd46
Console Errors: Caused by: com.liferay.document.library.kernel.exception.FileSizeException: 5962565532 exceeds the maximum permitted size of 104857600 for file vm-win7.vmdk.x64.mariadb-10.0.zip