Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Data Provider's input and output parameters are not being shown when creating an Autofill rule if there are more than one Data Provider's parameters created.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to System Settings > Forms > Enable the experimental interface;
- Go to Content > Forms;
- Create a Data Provider containing more than one Input and Output fields;
- Click to add a New Form;
- Add some fields (TextField1, TextField2);
- Go to Rules > add a new rule;
- Add a Condition: "If TextField1 Is equal to Value 0";
- Add a Action: "Auto-fill From Data Provider [DataProvider_Name]"
- Observe that only one Input and Output parameter is available.
Input and Output comboboxes are shown such as those shown in conditions comboboxes.
Data Provider's input and output comboboxes are too large.
Updated on: Thu Mar 14 17:33:20 2019 -0700