Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
QA Test Score:15
Cancel Field Changes is not working.
- Go to System Settings > Forms > Enable the experimental interface;
- Go to Content > Forms;
- Click to add a New Form;
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a Paragraph;
- Change the field label to "My label 1";
- Save the Form;
- Change the field label to "My label edited";
- Select the kebab on the Sidebar;
- Click on "Cancel Field Changes" button;
- Click on "Yes, cancel." to confirm the operation;
- Observe that the label remains with "My label edited" instead of "My label 1".
The label and body changes should return to the previous saved state.
The label is kept correctly and previously saved body text is lost.
Updated on: Mon Mar 18 09:02:35 2019 -0700