Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Steps to Reproduce:
- Enable Single Approver workflow for Blogs.
- Submit a new blog post for publication
- Click on workflow notification received.
- Click on the eye button (View)
- Here, you can see a View In Context link at the bottom. Click on it.
Expected result: View in Context link should only appear when there's a suitable context in which the asset can be displayed. (If the Blogs portlet has been added a page in the site, the View in Context link should display the blog post in that portlet.) When there is no suitable context, the View in Context link should not appear.
Actual result: A Not Found error is displayed in red with the message "The requested resource could be found." And the URL to the resource which could not be found is displayed: http://localhost:8080/c/blogs/find_entry?p_l_id=20120&noSuchEntryRedirect=null&entryId=37188&p_p_id=com_liferay_portal_workflow_task_web_portlet_MyWorkflowTaskPortlet