Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Sites Management
Steps to Reproduce
- Before starting the app server, set search.container.page.default.delta=5 on portal-ext.properties;
- Run the server;
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Roles and click on the "Site Roles" tab;
- Create 5 or more site roles;
- Go to Control Panel > Users > User Groups;
- Create a user group;
- Go to the site menu and navigate to Members > Site Memberships and click on the "User Groups" tab;
- Assign the user group you've just created to the site;
- On the user group options, click on "Assign Site Roles";
- Click on page 2, select a few roles on that page and click on "Done";
- Again, click on "Assign Site Roles" option;
- On the first page, select a new role and click on "Done".
The site roles assigned at the step 10 are involuntarily unassigned. Only the new role is currently assigned.
All current and previous selected roles should be assigned to the user group.