Affects Version/s: Master
- Have a site where at least es_ES and en_US locales are enabled
- Create a standard (aka content) page, add a text component fragment to it (under 'basic components' folder)
- Edit the fragment and provide a value for the default experience (say, "Alice"). Publish the page
- Change the language in the page editor to es_ES. Keep the default experience.
- Provide a value for the fragment (say, "Alicia"). Publish the page
- Navigate the site using Spanish. Then, do a search for text "Alicia"
Observed: no occurrence for Spanish content ("Alicia") is found
Expected: occurrence should be found
Tested in master at 6d30aff6c2aebac750c630c0675d00eed025ca97