Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
- Create a web content structure with a repeatable text field called repeatable
- Create a web content and repeat once the repeatable field. For the default language, fill the first occurrence of the field with "alice" the second one with "bob".
- Create a display page for this kind of content, with 2 simple text fragments.
- Map both text fragments to the repeatable field.
- Publish the display page and make it the default display page for that structure
- Create a widget page and add an AP widget to it ensuring that the option "Asset Link Behavior" is set to "View In Context". Click in the web content to navigate to the display page.
Observed: both fragments in the display page show "alice"
Expected: it would be a reasonable expectation that, either different fragments show different occurrences, or, each fragment shows all the occurrences of the field
Tested in master at 6d30aff6c2aebac750c630c0675d00eed025ca97
Reproduced in 7.1.x at 96e20f8658e831ab4554cff707fc373b5160fb91