- Create a site template
- Create a fragment in the site template. Add some HTML (do not add <lfr-editable> elements)
- Create a site from the template
- Checkpoint: Fragment gets copied into the new site from the template
- Modify the fragment source code in the site template (add " - edited - " to the HTML)
- Go to the site created from the template
- Edit the fragment in the site
Observed: fragment source in the site is not updated. Therefore, we have 2 separate fragments, which are no longer in sync
Expected: expectation would be that changes are propagated.
- Enabling source code synchronization allows to fix bugs in fragments much easier
- In addition, it avoids cases where one propagates the fragment to the pages in the site template, then the site gets those changes via page propagation but the real fragment in the site is not updated
If this behavior is intended, then end-user documentation should reflect it.
Tested in master at 6d30aff6c2aebac750c630c0675d00eed025ca97