- Create a segment in a given site. Ensure your current user belongs to it (for example, use a "first name equals" rule)
- Create a standard (aka content) page, add a text component fragment to it (under 'basic components' folder)
- Edit the fragment and provide a value for the default experience (say, "Alice"). Publish the page
- Add a new experience tied to the new segment and select it.
- Edit the fragment again and provide a new text ("bob") for the fragment. Publish the page
- In a different site page, do a search for text "alice" and another one "bob"
Observed: only text entered for default segment ("alice") is found
Expected: text entered for the other segment ("bob") is also found
Note: a separate clarification is needed in order to determine which search results are displayed to users depending on the segments they belong to. In this specific example, user belongs to both segments (the default and the new one). But it's not clear what should be considered a search hit when user who searches does not belong to all segments for which content page is available
Tested in master at 6d30aff6c2aebac750c630c0675d00eed025ca97