Affects Version/s: Master
- Create a new site template, add some empty widget pages to it
- Create a nav menu in the site template, add some pages to it.
- Add some URLs to the menu
- Configure site template menu widget to use it. Save the preferences
- Create a site from the template.
- Visit the site
Observed: In the site, navigation widget only shows items of type "URL", it contains no pages. It can be seen that navigation menu exists but only has the URLs
Expected: navigation menu should be copied to the site as it is defined in the template
Tested in master at 6d30aff6c2aebac750c630c0675d00eed025ca97