Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Related Assets widget
LPS-90245 addressed the issue of being ale to searching by related structures however it was not a comprehensive implementation of the desired behavior. The search works but the pagination display doesn't match the search results.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy the provided prp.related.asset.searchable.jar
2. Create and publish a new web content structure and template.
3. Create and publish a new article under the new structure and template.
4. Create 5 web content articles under the "Basic Web Content" structure (pagination is visible).
5. Create a new article under either structure, and scroll down to the Related Assets section.
6. Under Related Assets, select one of the structures.
The pagination matches the results displayed
The pagination counts all the web content.
Issue reproduced in master.
Issue reproudecd in branch.
70x: Blocked from testing via
LPS-90245 but likely reproducible after that is backported.