Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
On their search page, when they select some of the search facets, the order in the other search facets change in the list. The order changes after content is filtered due to permission settings.
1. Start a clean bundle of Liferay
2. Create 3 categories "cat1-cat3"
3. Create 6 web contents "wc1-wc6", where wc1 is assigned cat1, wc2-wc3 are assigned cat2 and wc4-wc6 are assigned cat3
4. Create a folder in web content called folder1
5. Disable Guest View permissions on folder1
6. Move wc5-wc6 to folder1
7. Log out
8. Search wc
9. Toggle cat2 search facet
Categories remain ordered by frequency, descending
Categories will not order by frequency
Reproduced - 6e1c89d76baf47fa0f7232c084b10c9dc5f50106
Reproduced - 0df06ea5a31280d20518581168233c59552992c9