Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] UI Taglibs
Users have not been able to change the color of the restoration dropdown message when restoring a message board thread due to the dropdown notification not being Lexicon. The following should be working within the _aui_variables but does not:
$alert-success-link-color : yellow;
$alert-success-link-hover-color : yellow;
Using the below steps I've found that DXP does not seem to be using Lexicon for the dropdown messages. I am including a .gif of my steps in a follow up comment in case they are not clear.
1. Create a message board thread
2. Delete the message board thread
3. Navigate to the Recycling bin
4. Open the dev console within your browser, select the elements tab
5. Restore the deleted message board thread and click on the drop down banner itself, do not click on any text
Expected Result: We would expect to see Lexicon used here
Actual Result: We see <div class="yui3-widget-bd" and class="lead"