Steps to Reproduce
1. Startup Liferay DXP 7.0 patched to any version before DE-75 or 7.1 before DXP-7
2. Deploy a module that attempts to use the RestTemplate class. The following assumes the use of the jar.
3. Log into portal
4. Check log file for deployment status
5. Shut down server
6. Start up Liferay DXP 7.0 patched to any version DE-75 or up or 7.1 at DXP-7 or up.
7. Deploy module
8. Log into portal
9. Check log file for deployment status
REST template is created as the log shows.
a) Liferay DXP 7.0 patched with fix pack de-59 we get the above Expected Result
b) Liferay DXP 7.0 patched with fix pack de-76
REST template fails to create with the following error:
DXP 7.0 patched with fix pack de-76
7.1.x Commit: [19d120eac77bd923980ee704d5ddb04210af0dd5
Not Reproduced In
DXP 7.0 patched with fix pack de-59