When adding a Broken Page Fragment to a Content Page, the content page cannot be edited and the fragment cannot be removed.
When attempting to fix the Page Fragment, it is still not possible to edit or interact with the Content Page.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Startup Liferay
2) Navigate to Build > Page Fragments
3) Create a new collection
4) Create a Page Fragment
5) Under the HTML section in between the <div> tags, add the following:
Example of what the whole section should look like:
Note: Notice that the preview for the Page Fragment says, "Page Fragments is temporarily unavailable."
6) Navigate to Build > Page
7) Add a Content Page
8) Select the created Page Fragment to be displayed on the Content Page
9) Navigate to the Content Page
10) Observe UI Error: Internal Server Error and Freemarker Template Error in logs using View
11) Navigate back to the Content Page (editor mode)
Expected Result: The Content Page shows appropriately, in the editor the broken Fragment is show as an error, in view (to a user with editor permission) there's a warning at the top of the page. See PTR-727
Actual Result: Unable to edit the Content Page, and view the Page Fragment results in "Internal Error".