Type: Feature Request
Status: Won't Do
Resolution: Won't Do
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Themes Infrastructure
Note please reference the date of this feature request.
As a theme developer I would like to build an automated theme building service on a Raspberry Pi, preferably using as little power as possible (eluding to the Zero). In this way team members that need to bake the same theme can catch the Pi that is thrown at them plug in the Pi and create a sweet WAR file that ends up on a shared secure FTP server for deployment to local environments.
- Headless accessed via SSH
- Theme files editable via nano
- All dependencies set up via a kickstart script
- The resulting sweetly scented file transferred to a release directory on a secure FTP server
- The scripts must warn the user of dependency issues if trying to bake the theme in a physical oven
- Battery powered even solar powered theme building I feel is the way of the future
- However the limited capability of the PI Zero may need to push the build to a Pi3