7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
The contents inside the CKEditor are removed when the browser window is resized. This was discovered while using the Message Boards portlet.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start Liferay
2. Add the following properties to portal-ext.properties if not set:
3. Add a Message Boards portlet to a page
4. Click on 'Post New Thread'
5. Type some text inside the CKeditor body
6. Resize the browser window to small size
Expected Result: The content should remain in the Editor
Actual Result: The content is removed after the resize
- Testing discovered
LPS-93673 Message board thread body is replaced with the subject if window is resized