Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Site Administration > Categorization
- Add Category "magic" to Default Vocabulary "Topic"
- Create a Blog
- Expand the Categorization panel
- Type "magic" within the "Topic" field
- Click on the autocomplete dropdown for "magic"
Expected result: "magic" category is entered into the field
Actual result: Nothing is entered into the field.
Note: This happens on Web Content, DM, and Bookmarks as well. A workaround to get it to work is to click into the input field, click out of it, then click into it again before using the autocomplete. Or just use the autocomplete after the first failed attempt.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7.25
Portal master Git SHA 6d70de12d7234c8939c766995a5f95cbeb4cf042