After creating a new administrative user, impersonating that user does not give access to the Product Menu as expected and the top of the page is clipped. Once you log in as that user, impersonation works as usual. See screenshot.
- Logged in as firstname.lastname@example.org Create user "John Smith"
- Give the user the Administrator role
- Go back to the Users page, and select "Impersonate User" for "John Smith"
- Notice the Product Menu is not available (see screenshot).
- In a new session, log in as John Smith
- Log back in as email@example.com and impersonate the user again.
- Notice the Product Menu is available as expected.