Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Item Selector
- Create a public page called page01.
- Create a public page called page02hidden and uncheck the option Show in Public Pages Hierarchy Menu.
- Create a web content structure with an html field (add an associate template, too).
- Add a new web content with that structure and in the html field add some text.
- Select the text to show the toolbar and click on the link button.
- In the new toolbar that appears click on the folder icon to invoke the item selector.
- Click on the Public Pages tab.
Expected: Both the page page01 and page02hidden are available.
Observed: The page page02hidden is not available.
Note: Same behavior can be obtained creating a new document type that includes an html field, adding a new document of that type and following the steps from step 5.