- Ensure all locales are enabled, either by adding them all from Instance settings or setting the property locales.enabled=ar_SA,eu_ES,bg_BG,ca_AD,ca_ES,zh_CN,zh_TW,hr_HR,cs_CZ,da_DK,nl_NL,nl_BE,en_US,en_GB,en_AU,et_EE,fi_FI,fr_FR,fr_CA,gl_ES,de_DE,el_GR,iw_IL,hi_IN,hu_HU,in_ID,it_IT,j
- Create a new user segment in the default site
- Give it a name such as "Canadian people"
- Activate "Session Properties"
- Drag and drop the "Language" property to the "Session Properties" area
- Try to select "French from Canada" language
Expected: it should be possible to distinguish between different countries speaking a given language
Observed: all languages spoken in more than one country appear in the list, w/o any indication about the country:
Reproduced in master at 5c27f0521d86f24bfa53a540d4f4665961c4187e