While using Message Boards, if the window is resized while while typing the body, when it is published the body's content is replaced with the subject. (See attached video)
Note: This only seems to occur while using CKEditor
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start Liferay
2. Add the following properties to portal-ext.properties if not set:
3. Add a Message Boards portlet to a page
4. Click on 'Post New Thread'
5. Resize the browser window to smallest width possible (ie. watch when the ckeditor toolbar collapses)
6. Type a subject
7. Type some text inside the CKeditor body
Expected Result: The body content should be that of what was inputted
Actual Result: The body content has been replaced with the text from the subject
Tested with Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77
This issue was discovered while testing
. LPS-93474 The video attached "content-replaced-by-subject.mp4" attempts to reproduce issue. If you notice in the video, the ckeditor content disappears after window resize. That is a separate bug that should be fixed by LPS-93474.