Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
Branch Version/s:7.1.x, 7.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Last Working Version:
Git Pull Request:
When portletId contains non alphanumeric characters is not recognized as embedded portlet
Steps to reproduce
- Start Liferay master.
- Create new theme.
- In your new theme modify portal_normal.ftl to add an embedded portlet in the header including a non alphanumeric character in the instanceId. For example: instanceId="group-Cdi-Button" this had two dashes.
- Compile and deploy your new theme.
- Login in Liferay.
- Enter in configure public pages and select your new theme.
- Create a new simple web content.
- Confirm that you have at least to pages.
- Go to main page.
- In portlet header add a web content.
If you navigate between pages you see your web content in the header.
You only see your web content in the page that you added the web content to.