Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to Reproduce:
- Deploy attached demo portlet to Liferay
- Add "Portlet Config Portlet" to a page
- View list of "Window States" in the portlet
All default Portlet window states are present.
The follow output is missing:
The portlet.xml defines:
While MAXIMIZED and MINIMIZED are not defined in the support list, they should still be available per the Portlet 3 specificiation 10.5:
Liferay's implementation only adds NORMAL if the portlet defines its own states.
Demo Portlet can be manually built by:
- git clone https://github.com/apache/portals-pluto
- cd portals-pluto/demo/v3-demo-portlet
- mvn -P all,liferay clean install
- cp target/*.war LIFERAY_HOME/deploy