Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Link to URL fails to direct to page of same site if friendlyURL is used. Users are not being correctly redirected to the appropriate site page. When they navigate to the link, they are directed to the last accessed path, rather than the linked page.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a new page named TEST with Friendly URL (/test)
- Create a new Link to URL page named TESTWITHOUTFRIENDLY with Friendly URL (/testwithoutfriendly) and URL: /web/guest/test
- Create a new Link to URL page named TESTWITHFRIENDLY with Friendly URL (/testwithfriendly) and URL: /test
- Go to a neutral part of Liferay such as Control Panel->Web Content. Make sure you open two tabs of this.
- In the first tab, go to http://localhost:8080/testwithoutfriendly. Confirm that you are directed to the TEST page.
- In the second tab, go to http://localhost:8080/testwithfriendly.
You will be directed to localhost:8080/test.
You are directed to the last accessed path. Confirm that you are not directed to the TEST page and still on Web Content. Confirm that a 404 error is thrown in the terminal.
If you tried to access localhost:8080/testwithfriendly while you were in localhost:8080/web/guest/home, then you would be directed to localhost:8080/web/guest/home.
Reproducible in 7.1.x
Reproducible in Master