Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: Master
- Have some languages enabled in your site. For the purposes of this issue, we'll use en_US, fr_FR and es_ES
- Create a WC structure, add a Decimal field to it. Save
- Create a display page template, add a text fragment and map it to the Decimal field
- Save and mark it as the default
- Create a web content using that structure. Inform the number -1234567.89 in en_US. Add translations to fr_FR and es_ES, ensure all languages get that same number. Publish
- Add an Asset Publisher to the welcome page (or some other widget page). Ensure new content is shown.
- Visit the asset publisher page in several languages by just prepending the locale in the URL path (en_US/, fr_FR/, es_ES/). Then, click in the content to navigate to the display page.
Observed: display page shows the same number format for all the languages (-1234567.89)
Expected: number should be properly formatted depending on the language, as follows:
- en_US → -1,234,567.89
- fr_FR → -1 234 567,89
- es_ES → -1.234.567,89
Note: following groovy script displays -1234567.89 formatted to portal locales
Reproduced in master at 59bcd5727ce3b5984e39f2d09a1ef16566b69af2